Brook Hollow is a pet friendly place. But just because we’re pet friendly does not mean that there aren’t any rules to follow.
- A pet addendum must be signed at the time of the lease or when you first acquire your new pet.
- A one time, $100 pet fee is then required.
- Pets must be on a leash when in common areas at all times.
- If your pet causes damage to your apartment or apartment common areas you are responsible for the cost of any of the damages.
- No barking. Please train your dog – many people have flexible work schedules so just because you are not around does not mean your dogs barking does not affect someone else..
- Pick up the poop – immediately & properly dispose .
- Lastly, if the above guidelines are not met then you will be asked to remove your pet.